Boat Tour and Paella Challenge
In collaboration with Turismo Marinero, a company leader from Costa del Sol in Estepona.
The day would begin at the fishing port of Estepona on board our ships.
- Navigation of approximately 2 hours. Possibility of bathing when the sea allows. Includes drinks and snacks on board.
- Short visit to the fish market / port.
- Workshop "Paella Challenge" in teams plan.
The activity includes 3/5 teams composed of 4 o more people, each with own fire, own table, own ingredients for cooking paella.
Each group have to decide their Team's name.
- A chef will give instructions and help participants.
- When the rice is ready, the chef will declare the winning team.
- All participants will receive a diploma in seafood cooking.
- Lunch all together.
- All activities are outdoor, in the area of Puerto Pesquero de Estepona.
- Approximate duration 5.00 h
- Includes: insurance, accompanying professional guides, cook, teaching material.
Drinks (sangria / soft drinks and beer with food) and some snacks during the preparation of the paella.