Boat at Sunset
During most of the year, sailing at sunset is fabulous!
Romantic and surprising, the sunset seen from the sea, offers us a suggestive colorful vision of the Strait of Gibraltar.
It depends on the time of year we sail, the sea and the sunset are different every day, unique and special.
It is at sunrise and sunset, where dolphins or other animals are more likely to be seen such as the "flying fish" (in summer).
You will lovesailing at the sunset!
- Availability: from Monday to Sunday, from 4.30pm (winter) from 7.00pm in spring, summer from 8.00pm
- Duration: about 2 hours.
- Where: Puerto Deportivo Estepona Departure from Pantalán nº 1 (reservation required)
- Price: € 35 adults.
- Includes: drinks and snacks, bottle of sparkling wine.
- In summer, possibility to swim.
- We recommend: comfortable clothes and coat in winter, comfortable shoes, sun protection in summer.
Meeting point: (Open in Google Maps)